|Ø 100 / 100 x 150 mm
|0 - 45°
|13 x 0.65 x 1470 mm
The band saw MetalTec BS 100 FM is designed for cutting workpieces from metals: non-ferrous, nickel, titanium, as well as high-alloy and structural steels.
The cutting process itself is carried out by a saw blade (band saw), which is welded into a ring and mounted on a saw frame, by pulling on pulleys. The saw frame lowers under its own weight, in manual mode, depending on the installed workpiece and sawing modes.
The advantages of manual metal band saws:
- High machining accuracy due to guided guides with bearings - allows you to get a better cut compared to analogues from other manufacturers.
- Saving material during processing, due to the small cutting width - allows you to save material, as well as produce accurate cuts due to minimal vibration of the band.
- The ability to cut at different angles - up to 45 (60) ° - allows you to cut at different angles, for subsequent welding of structures.
- Batch cutting, and cutting several workpieces at the same time - allows you to save processing time by sawing several workpieces in one setup.
- The ability to cut various workpieces: pipes, profiles, etc. - makes the machine widely applicable both in small industries and workshops, as well as to mass-produce most of the materials used in production.
DRIVERS WITH BEARINGS
Precise cutting on the machine is achieved by a perpendicularly mounted band saw blade, which is securely supported by long life ball bearings (integrated into guides on the saw frame).
The distance between the guides is adjusted depending on the diameter of the workpiece being processed, which prevents the blade from “pulling away” during the cutting process.
Reliable operation throughout the entire service life. Drives the band saw blade to provide optimum cutting speed for various materials.
RELIABLE MECHANICAL VICE
Provides reliable fixation of the workpiece due to the large surface area of the corrugated jaws. The vise is set in motion by a convenient flywheel, which makes the fixing process fast and protects against arbitrary displacement of the workpiece.
TURNING SAW FRAME
The solid saw frame made of gray cast iron provides structural rigidity and dampens vibrations that occur during operation.
The ability to rotate the saw frame at an angle from 0° to +45° makes working on the machine more convenient, saves space in the workshop when making angled cuts.
FUNCTIONALITY AND PERFORMANCE
- Control panel on the front of the machine;
- Adjustable end stop for high dimensional accuracy when cutting;
- The button for emergency stop of the movement of the belt web will increase the level of safety when working with the machine;
- Swarf collection tray.