Confidentiality and protection of information
1. The personal data of the website visitor is processed in accordance with the Federal Law "On Personal Data" No. 152-FZ.
2. When using the "feedback" service, the Site visitor provides the following information: Name, contact phone number, e-mail address for communication.
3. By providing his personal data to the Seller, the Site Visitor agrees to their processing by the Seller, in order to communicate with the Site Visitor on a specific request.
4. Personal data processing is understood as any action (operation) or set of actions (operations) performed using automation tools or without using such means with personal data, including collection, recording, systematization, accumulation, storage, updating (updating, modification) extraction, use, deletion, destruction of personal data.
5. The Seller has the right to record telephone conversations with the Site visitor. At the same time, the Seller undertakes: to prevent attempts to unauthorized access to information received during telephone conversations and / or transfer it to third parties not directly related to the execution of Orders, in accordance with cl. 16 of the Federal Law "On Information, Information Technologies and Information Protection."