Laser complex for sheet cutting TRUMPF TruLaser 3030 L20 in 2008 replaced the classic TruLaser 3030. The machine was equipped with a new high-precision CNC from Siemens - Sinumerik 840D SL, a cutting head of a new type. Positioning speed and accuracy have increased. Resonator powers up to 5000W are now available
- Closed machine bed,
- Moving part: Optimum processing speed and precision
- Actuators: Digital, maintenance-free electric motors with high precision movement
- Beam Passing System: Closes the laser beam between the resonator and the cutting head; the system is purged with multi-stage purified air,
- Adaptive Telescope: Delivers consistently high beam quality
- Cooling unit, - Automatic pallet changer,
- Longitudinal conveyor,
- TFT monitor,
- Work area lighting,
- Laser diode for positioning,
- Oil spraying device,
- Machine up to 43 ° C ambient temperature,
- FocusLine: Keeps focal length close to constant throughout the treatment area
- NitroLine: High pressure cutting: for clean edges on stainless steel and aluminum
- PlasmaLine: Plasma sensor provides high quality, low wear and high safety when machining thick alloy steel
- TruTops Laser lite: Workshop Software
- CO2 laser TruFlow 4000 with optimized standby mode
- Maintenance-free turbine
- Laser control: TASC 3, Laser power setting,
- Laser Logbuch Function
- Cutting head with 130mm lens - optional for faster cutting of thin sheet.
- Cutting head with 250mm lens - allows you to cut materials of all thicknesses with one long-focus cutting head.
- Quick change heads. Allows you to change the head in a couple of minutes and continue cutting.
- ControlLine: control of the distance between the metal sheet and the nozzle, as well as recognition of the edges of the processed sheet
- Integrated Technology Tables:
- Shutdown automatics: Switches the machine after a certain time into "Standby" mode,
- Programmable cutting gas pressure selection:
- SprintLine®: High-speed machining (increasing machining speed by optimizing machining progress on thin steel sections)
- ContourLine®: small hole punch in thick steel
- Micro-welding: Connects the finished part to the remnants of the sheet by spot welding.
- Teleservice: Provides direct modem contact with Trumpf service personnel
- Diagnostic function: The analysis of the reasons that caused the information about the error is carried out and recommendations for their elimination are given
- USB connector
- RJ45 -Connector - Ethernet 10 Mbit / sec (or 100 Mbit / sec),
- CE Mark: The machine complies with the basic safety and health standards of the European Community 98/37 / EG and comes with the CE mark
- Light barrier: There is a multi-beam light barrier to limit the treatment area
- Control system: An automatic system controls the operation of the laser. Gas pressure, temperature, operation of the cooling system are checked.
- Multi-chamber cutting product removal system
- Compact vacuum cleaner: Designed to remove smoke and small scale particles. Small metal particles are filtered out in a vacuum cleaner, coarse ones are collected in a sump
- Machine protection with macrolon pads meets the requirements of laser safety class 1